Internet Free Weekend
We decided to not use the internet this weekend. Well apart from two quick changes for work that is, we did manage to stay off it. What I found out was;
- 1 engagement and about a million birthdays happened on Facebook. Possibly in real life too.
- It doesn’t matter if I missed George Takei’s updates because they’ll be reposted fifteen times this week.
- Arguments are left unsettled. Without Google we’re both too lazy to go check the encyclopedia. It turns out one or both of us doesn’t know everything afterall, they were just cheating using Google. I don’t think the answer is in the encyclopedia but it is here.
- I can’t spell encyclopedia without using a spell checker.
- The weather happened without been checked 15 times a day on my phone. Phew, that was a close one.
- Zombies are real bitches. News story here.